Claim Up To RM5000 For Your Business
It’s time to digitalise your business by taking advantage of the MDEC SME Digitalisation Grant!
Stay Ahead of Your Business
The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of select digital services. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems.
We are honored to be chosen as one of the Technology Services Provider (TSP) of this program to assist the SMEs’ journey to digitalization. If you are an SME looking at going digital, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from the total invoice amount.
- Great deals on digital solutions from a wide list of MDEC approved panel merchants.
- Wide range of digitalisation areas:
- Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
- Human Resource Payroll System (HR) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing / Sales
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Taxation
- Remote Working
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
- The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months; and
- The SME/Coop has a minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME / applicant appointed by the Coop , whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016). For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the bank statement for the latest two (2) months;
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC; and
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
- The SME must contact and appoint one or more panel of Service Providers to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 panels).
- The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to the Service Providers and Service Providers will submit it to BSN.
- Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the Initiative and to provide proof of payment to any of the bank’s branches.
- After proof of payment is provided, subject to the total invoice amount, the Bank will make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM 5,000.00 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank’s discretion.
Claim 50% off on any of the packages below now:
Your comprehensive POS solutions for your retail, restaurant and hospitality needs.
Enabling your business to accept multiple payment methods such as debit/credit cards, e-wallets, cash, etc.
Mobile Live Reporting
Helps you instantly analyse your store’s sales directly from your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Trusted by Leading Brands and Startups
Change And Improve The Way You Do Business
With QubePos Solution, you can gain real-time insights on sales & inventory across all stores, products and staff to improve the way you run your business.